...our three beautiful girlies!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

move over, Chelsea...

There's a new girl in town :)  Try to imagine this new do' on a face with makeup!!  Thanks to Mrs. Chrissy, I'm sporting an easy new style - I couldn't stand it, and after catching yet another glimpse of Chelsea's hair on DWTS finale last night, I caved.  But I'm pleased!!
The 5+ inches I cut off...

The final result...

One of Reese's best friends, Landri Lawrence who lives out of town, turned "5" today, and she and Reese got to celebrate together here in Sulphur ~ In addition to pizza and bowling, they got to get a manicure and  pedicure to match.  Pink with polka dots :)  Landri's younger brother Sam, also came to visit, and I'm positive he and Ramsey could get into some serious mischief together if they lived closer... Turns out, they both LOVE to climb!





And my little Ryan turned 7 weeks old today... She has begun to grace us with her amazing smiles, which are hard to catch on film... Isn't she beautiful?!  Her blue eyes and lashes are amazing, I think...





1 comment:

  1. love love LOVE all the pics! all your kiddos are GORGEOUS :)

    ReplyDelete